Welcome to 411 Pediatrics and After Hours Care!
Office Phone: 512-327-0411
Office Fax: 512-327-5437
A Trusted Healthcare Partner for Austin Families
COVID 19 Office Update
We remain committed to taking care of your healthcare needs and keeping you informed of the latest COVID 19 updates. We are being as creative as possible to work around the challenges of caring for our patients while keeping patients and staff protected. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding in these stressful times! Here are our new modifications for patient visits, schedules, and office policies for phone/portal/telehealth visits (effective on March 23, 2020). We ARE OPEN and seeing patients in the office.
- Morning appointments: only newborns and well child visits in office.
- Afternoon appointments: sick visits by appointment only in office and by telehealth.
- Saturday and Sunday 411 Telehealth appointments from 9am — 1pm.
- Weekday office hours 8 am-5pm (closed from 5-6 pm); Saturday & Sunday Telehealth 9am -1pm
- A credit card on file is now required for all patients.
- There will be a $25 charge for all phonecalls and portal messages for medical advice.
- There will be a $10 charge for all prescription refills.
- 411 Telehealth services will be billed like an in-office visit to your insurance but if the claim is denied, you may be responsible for a maximum fee of $75.
- If possible, please limit to 1 parent and child for office visits.
For more detailed information about this evolving situation and office procedures, check out the blog post on the bottom left corner of the 411 landing page.
We kindly request that you schedule both sick and well child appointments to ensure prompt care. We do not offer daily walk-in hours.
Looking for an Austin pediatrician? At 411 Pediatrics and After Hours Care, we know kids! Our expert team of healthcare providers offers a caring medical home and comprehensive healthcare for your child from birth through adolescence.
Wish you had an Austin pediatrician who is available when you are? We offer the right care at the right time for your baby or child, with the convenience of being open 6 days a week and open until 6pm on weeknights. From newborn care, well-child checks, and sports physicals to treatment for illnesses and minor injuries—we are there when you need us.
Our after-hours care/minor-emergency care services are also available to families who utilize other Austin pediatricians for their primary care. Austin-area children deserve appropriate healthcare from a pediatric-trained specialist, even when their own doctor’s office is closed! To ensure continuity and quality care, we notify your pediatrician about the visit.
Want an Austin pediatrician who is a partner in your child’s health? We get it. We give you the information you need to make informed decisions regarding your child’s health and well-being. Our role is to assess, evaluate, educate, and advise—but also to listen, empathize, reassure, and lend support. In the office, by phone, or direct messaging via our secure patient portal, we make it easy to stay connected.
*When the office is closed, call 911 if you have an emergency or go to the nearest pediatric emergency room. The After Hours Nurse Line can be reached at 512-327-0411, Push “5”. Please be advised there is a $25 charge for this service.
411 Pediatrics and After Hours Care Services
- Free monthly prenatal/baby care classes
- Breastfeeding prep classes for parents-to-be
- Newborn care
- Breastfeeding support and lactation services
- Well-child checkups and camp/sports physicals
- Developmental, behavioral, and attention, learning differences assessments
- Sleep and toilet training consultations
- Illness care (e.g. fever, colic, ear infections, Strep throat, asthma, allergies, vomiting)
- Ear piercing
- Convenient after-hours care and online access to accommodate busy schedules
- Whooping cough shots and flu shots for parents and caregivers
Seeking an Austin pediatrician that Specializes in Babies?
If only babies came with an instruction manual! Our team, including Dr. Ari Brown, nationally acclaimed pediatrician and author of the Baby 411 book series, is passionate about helping families just like yours.
We want breastfeeding to be a successful and enjoyable experience. Our independent, certified lactation consultants are here to help! From breastfeeding classes for parents-to-be, newborn assessments, consultations, hospital-grade breast pump rentals and breast pump sales, Kiran Hahn, RN, IBCLC and Helina Teshome, RN, IBCLC offer a full array of services in our office.
Our team of Ari Brown, MD, Ava Gallagher, MD, Cacey Adams, MD, and Laura Cox PA-C, and independent lactation consultants (breastfeeding support) provide the best care for your child. Contact us at (512) 327-0411 for emergencies or via the 411 Patient Portal for non-urgent questions when the office is closed. Our offices are located at located at 925 Westbank Drive, Austin, Texas 78746.