FLUMIST is here!
We received the first batch (200 doses) of the Flumist Nasal Spray vaccine and will begin offering it with the following guidelines:
1. Flumist is approved for children 2 years of age and up.
2. Flumist is only approved for children who do NOT have asthma, wheezing in the past year, or significant medical conditions with compromised immune systems.
3. Please schedule a nurse visit to receive the vaccine. We are happy to schedule during regular office hours and after hours care on weekdays and weekends.
4. Please do not walk in without an appointment to receive the vaccine–because the supply is limited at the moment, we want to ensure the vaccine is available when you want to come in.
5. We are not offering any flu vaccine to parents yet, due to the limited supply. We do not have any injectable flu shots yet, but we’ll let you know once it arrives.
Thanks so much for your understanding!
Comments are closed.